Press the + Button to bring up the main menu. Here you can select your equipment, set your skills, check the Monster Encyclopedia, and change your game settings.
- Your current difficulty level.
- The current layer's name.
- Recommended Element
- Shows the area's recommended attack element.
- Completion Time
- Shows your fastest time for completing this area from the beginning.
- Item Drop Rank
- Shows the rank of potential items.
- Shows which dishes you've set (up to three).
- Number of Dishes
- Shows how many of a specific dish you currently have.
- List of Dishes
- Shows all available dishes and their effects.
- Your Hero
- The character you're controlling.
- Map of the current area. Press the Up Directional Button to change map displays.
- Floor Info
- Shows whether this floor or previous floors have crystals, signal fires, or other special mechanics.
- Floor Count & Current Location
- Shows the total number of floors and your current floor.
- Shows your current skills and their assigned buttons. Skills on cooldown appear as greyed-out icons and cannot be used.
- Your hit points.
- An icon that indicates whether you have a status ailment or stat buff.
- Lv. (Level)
- Your current level.
- Your accumulated EXP (experience points). Your hero will level up after maxing this bar.
- Healing Potions
- Shows how many Healing Potions you currently have.
- Dodge Status
- Shows whether you can perform a dodge action. When on cooldown, it appears as a greyed-out icon and cannot be used.
|Status||Check your current stats, including your level and equipment.|
|Skills||Learn skills, level them up, and assign them to buttons.|
|Inventory||Check and manage items you've acquired during your current excursion into the Abyss.|
|Challenge Missions||Review information and rewards for challenge missions.|
|Monster Encyclopedia||Review information about monsters you've encountered, including their species, elements, weaknesses, and item drop details.|
|Options||Review game settings and help information, or return to Base Camp, a Floor Gate, or the title screen.|